The Eternal march begins!
Chaos warriors are in a strange situation as a kit. On the one hand they are in an army that -more so than any other perhaps- lends itself to customization and conversion (which is one of the things that drew me to chaos in the first place), but on the other hand the kit -while great looking- is rather plain, there isn't much you can do to make a warrior different from another beyond a simple head-swap or giving them a different weapon. So what is one to do when they put their mind to making chosen, and not just chosen, but chosen with the classical sword and board load-out so common to chaos warriors (and also one I have around 40 other warriors with)? I couldn't exactly easily spruce up the torso's, nor could I really give them interesting looking weapons in the form of halberds or great weapons, and the kit isn't one that lends itself to different poses either. These limitations in mind I decided to focus on the heads, but I'm not going to stop at a simple headsw...

Comments
Post a Comment